IP Routing Test Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Travel Required: Not Required
Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Languages Required: English
Description of Program
EION requires a test engineer to lead the verification team working on a software development project in the area of IP Routing. The candidate should have a degree either in computer science or Engineering with a broad knowledge in the telecom area.
The candidate should typically have 3-5 years of experience in developing test plans, writing and implementing test cases at the unit, functional and system level testing. The candidate will work very closely with the design & development team and EION customers.
To succeed in this position, you must be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills. Persons considering themselves as leaders in test engineering will find this job highly rewarding.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following set of tasks:
- An in-depth understanding and experience with IP and routing protocols like OSPF, RIP, and BGP
- Experience with setting up (configuring) a small to medium size router network
- Experience with writing test plans and test cases
- Executing test cases as per the plan
- Experience with different types of testing, specifically integration and functional testing
- Understanding of test automation and experience with automating test execution
- Knowledge and experience with Tckl and/or other scripting language to automate test cases.
- Knowledge and experience in using traffic generators and conformance test suites from router testers
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to ,
indicating the position in the subject field. EION would like to thank
all applicants - we will only contact those that are selected for interviews.